Innovative legal advice based on industry best practices.
Real estate transactions are often complex and can move quickly. Whether you are a property owner, property owner association, landlord, or developer, Taylor Legal can help you successfully complete these important transactions. Our attorneys have extensive experience with the Maryland real estate market, state laws, and the business issues that impact real estate transactions. Retaining us, you get the benefit of this unique experience and innovative legal advice based on industry best practices.
Commercial Real Estate
- Negotiating and drafting commercial real estate leases
- Managing commercial real estate sales transactions - contract to closing
- Performing litigation assessments
- Providing alternative methods, like mediation, to resolve disputes
Residential Real Estate
- Representing Property Owner Associations (including drafting and revising covenants and bylaws and advising about board duties and power)
- Mediating boundary and easement disputes
- Resolving nuisance and trespass claims
- Drafting and interpreting easements and covenants
- Resolving adverse possession claims
Contact us to speak with an attorney who can skillfully facilitate you real estate transactions.