Click here to see examples of our work for property owners.
Maryland Land Use, Real Property and Property Association Lawyers
Regardless of the type of case you are facing, dealing in real estate can be tedious and confusing. Fortunately, the skilled attorneys at Taylor Legal can help you resolve virtually any real property issue. Here at Taylor Legal, we have extensive experience in all areas of real property law, including:
- Development and Zoning Petitions, Applications for Non-conforming Uses, Subdivisions, Variances, Conditional Uses and Rezoning
- Opposition to Land Use Changes
- Representation of Owner Associations (including drafting and revising covenants and bylaws and advising about board duties and power)
- Commercial Real Estate Sales Contracts
- Boundary, Easement and Use Disputes
- Nuisance and Trespass Claims
- Easement Drafting and Interpretation
- Covenant Drafting and Interpretation
- Adverse Possession
Whether you are pursuing a purchase of commercial real estate, negotiating easements with your neighbors or petitioning for zoning or land use changes before a local administrative board, we can help you deal with your real property concerns.
If you are a property owner association member or board member with questions about covenant enforcement, by-laws, or internal operations, we can help. We combine our real property law expertise with our business expertise (because most property owner associations are corporations required to conform to state corporation law) to be your association counsel.