Taylor Legal been handling real estate matters since 2004.
A few of the more complex matters are as follows.
- Taylor Legal has represented many buyers and sellers of land and improved property.
- Taylor Legal represented the owners of a minor subdivision in negotiating access easements across the property.
- Andrea has represented both owners and owner associations in connection with covenant disputes.
- Katherine and Andrea represented a group of residents in a claim against Howard Community College involving the college's purchase and plan to develop the land known as Belmont in Elkridge into a satellite campus with many more buildings. A lawsuit was filed and settlement negotiations lasted for more than a year. Ultimately, there was a complex agreement negotiated involving the future use of and restrictions on use of Belmont. No new development has occurred on the property.
- Katherine represented a nonprofit organization in connection with a MOU with a developer in which the developer sought to have the society take ownership of and manage an historical site on the proposed development site.