Innovative advice and the right legal documents to protect your business.
Taylor Legal provides business owners, officers, and boards of directors with affordable, expert counseling in business and shareholder operations. Our clients often ask us why they need a lawyer after they've set-up their business. The answer is that most legal issues arise when you are conducting business. Engaging a lawyer to be proactive, rather than simply handling problems after they occur, helps businesses minimize the risk of litigation, protect their assets, and save money.
We help you negotiate and draft the core legal documents you need operate your business. Our attorneys create strong ownership agreements tailored to your specific needs. We help clients establish strong business relationships with a variety of business contracts that include:
- Stock or LLC Interest Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Asset Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Law Firm Purchase and Sale Agreements
- LLC Operating Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Buy-sell Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- NDAs, Non-competition, Nondisclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
- Intellectual Property License Agreements and Transfers
Innovative and Ongoing Advice
When money is tight, business owners sometimes choose to wear multiple hats, including doing legal work. Whether you need a business contract drafted, a commercial lease reviewed, or need guidance navigating a complex business issue, we produce thoughtful, out-of-the-box solutions and preventative measures to ensure serious problems do not arise.
We tailor our advice to the unique needs of our clients. Our experience includes:
- counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic considerations
- amending articles and by-laws.
- creating compensation agreements, severance agreements, and arrangements with executive officers.
- providing advice on shareholder relations, including shareholder resolutions, shareholder meeting minutes, shareholder agreements, shareholder duties.
- providing trademark, copyright, and intellectual property guidance.
- resolving disputes before they get to court.
- drafting business and asset purchase and sale agreements.
- ensuring compliance with state and federal law.
Our goal is to be your "go-to" lawyer. Once you engage us, we are accessible to you on an ongoing basis. We often answer client questions that arise as they are operating their business free of charge. The hope is that a short call or email exchange will save you time and save your business money by allowing you to make the right decisions legally. Our services are practical, client-focused, and cost-effective.
Learn about how we can protect your business and save you money. Reach out today.