Jacob Rawleigh, Law Office Intern
Jacob is a Junior at UMBC where he is majoring in biological sciences, with the goal to attend medical school. He previously attended Howard Community College and graduated with an Associate degree. Jacob was born and raised in Howard County and is a proud graduate of Howard High School, where he was a member of the JROTC.
Jacob is our document management specialist making sure that Taylor Legal can properly operate in the cloud. Among his duties are the scanning and classification of all the snail mail that comes to the firm, as well as the maintenance of our file organization systems. Jacob also makes sure that checks sent to us make their way securely into our bank accounts.
Jacob is an expert gamer, avid outdoorsman and animal lover, not necessarily in that order. Jacob is working part time while he pursues a degree at UMBC, yet devotes his all to his work when he is here. He studies a lot and helps care for his family's "zootopia" of pets.
What You Probably Do Not Know
- Is a diehard Orioles and Ravens fan.
- Played lead roles in Howard High School's West Side Story (Officer Krupke) and Beauty and the Beast (LeFou).
- Backpacked almost 100 miles over 12 days in Cimarron, New Mexico.
- Has 2 dogs, 3 cats, a Bearded Dragon Lizard, a Malaysian Box Turtle (named Spike), and 2 horses.
- Can answer almost any history or sports (baseball or football) question. Just ask!